Friday, September 02, 2005

Woke up to a car alarm going off continuously in the parking lot behind our houses. Turned on the news to drown out the sound, and immediately was drawn back into the terrible failure that is currently being played out in New Orleans. I'm glad to see there are many editorials this morning about how unprepared and under-resourced the response is here in a situation that could have been predicted just so we have some documentation once we have time to really look back and figure out what happened here. ... On the radio they are reporting that the folks at the stadium got some food last night. I still personally don't know what to do except to send money from my credit card company that I will pay back later.

Here is a the most comprehensive list I've seen so far of places to donate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home